> Do I:
>
> - Never go there again, as I said would be the case in my previous email?
>
> - Show up and try to convince her what a horrible thing she is doing?
>
> - Just screw with their (horribly insecure) online site, signing up for
> appointments all day for Elmer Fudd, etc?
>
> - Simply ban their domain from my mailserver and report them to the RBLs?
>
> johnS

Do they not have a barber shop where you live?  They are usually cheaper and
more knowledgeable in cutting men's hair in my experience.  I definitely
would not go to the salon where you have made fake appointments for a
haircut.

I agree w/Chris about educating them/letting them know they are about to be
reported to RBLs.

Great story/rant!
--
Andy Hester