> LOL yeah, just post her domain name here, and I'll add it to
> uribl.com ;)
> (Thats a URI-BL, not an RBL. The greatest antispam technique
> since blah blah blah.....)
>
> Spamcop is always a good place.

Well, I just got another call from the co-owner in charge of the software
side. She is having a disclaimer added to the site so that if you log in and
create an account, it tells you that you will get notified of special
offers, etc.

Of course, if you don't want the spam, you can't book online.

Although not the ideal solution, it will suffice, I suppose. I wouldn't
think at this point (assuming they make this change) that it warrants
submission to any RBLs.

I'm still torn on whether to show up for my appointment at 1pm. I think just
because I was treated with contempt by the person I spoke to earlier, I
don't want to give them my money...

johnS