> Get permission to redirect e-mail from a client's former employees where
> that employee's address receives a ton of spam.

This will NOT work.

Receiving a spam after it has been forwarded is NOT the same as
receiving the SPAM directly from the spammer. All the headers will be
replaced with legitimate (non spam like) headers and obviously it would
appear to be coming from a legitimate source as far as RBL and SURBL are
concerned. You risk messing up your bayes database (or whatever you're
using these spams for) by confusing it with a mixture of correct headers
but SPAM text. I strongly recommend you don't do this unless you've
fully understood the differences between a spam and a forwarded spam and
the headers are of absolutely no importance to you (ie you're not using
bayes or anything similar).

The only way to properly forward a spam is to forward it as an RFC822
attachment and then unattach it at the receiving end. But I expect this
is more hassle than you wanted...

Nick...