At 10:05 AM 5/11/2005, Mick Szucs wrote:
Hello,

Two questions that I didn't find an answer to while hunting through the archives.

1) Is there a replacement for the defang_mime configuration option from 2.x in the 3.x series?

defang_mime isn't even supported by 2.60, so you're currently not using that option. It's just silently ignored as being leftover garbage from older versions.

Look at report_safe with option 2. This is supported in both 2.6x and 3.0.x

2) Possibly not related to the upgrade specifically, I'm getting the following error from Pyzor 0.4.0:

I can't help you there, as I don't use pyzor.. maybe someone else can..

All I can tell you is that message indicates SA couldn't parse the response that pyzor gave it.