George Breahna wrote:

>Aside from the Dictionary Attack idea, I don't know what to think.

As best I can think, these are all the possibilities:

1) godaddy is selling address lists

2) godaddy got hacked and had it's address list stolen (this is popular
sport nowadays)

3) your machine became infected with a virus at some point which
reported your whole address book back to it's master.
(backdoor, proxy relays, keyloggers, and address mining operations are
popular in viruses)

3b) if you've ever forwarded a message with said address to someone
else, ie: your purchasing dept or other IT staff it could be their
machine not yours.

4) dictionary attack