> From: Thomas Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: spamassassin-users

This may only be a temporary fix.  Personally, rebooting a linux machine
to solve a problem just isn't acceptable.  Did you try restarting spamd
before rebooting?

I'd go through your maillog, and check the spamassassin processing
times, and see if you can pinpoint where the processing time shoots up.
Then, go through your mqueue and take a look at the offending message.

.jon