If an incomming email is from a IP listed in IP whitelist, we don't
need to check it at all.
The whitelist I mentioned here is a large-scale one. Say Microsoft and
Yahoo's IPs should be added to IP whitelist since we suppose they
won't send spams.
Currently I am maintaining a RBL list, and hopefully the IP whitelist
will help to reduce false positive.