In an older episode (Monday 16 May 2005 03:23), Jeff Chan wrote:

> > i started listing such publishers today:
>
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    *.berlinonline.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    berlinonline.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    *.heise.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    heise.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    *.spiegel.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    spiegel.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    *.taz.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    taz.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    *.zdf.de
> > uridnsbl_skip_domain    zdf.de
>
> Ja, we've already whitelisted those and others to prevent them
> from getting added to SURBLs.  If you run across any others that
> are blacklisted in SURBLs, then please send them to:
>
>   whitelist at surbl dot org

Jeff, thanks for the submission address, i'll send a Bcc there and also post
the list below to uribl's submission form.

frankly, i find it too much effort to check if they are blacklisted, so i will
just list some more german domains that i consider worth whitelisting.

# radio/tv stations
# that might/do publish articles:
ard.de
tagesschau.de