forum wrote:
> I am a student and testing SA for my project.
> Thus, I change sub tokenize_line to produce an output that i want. Now
> my Bayes was learnt about 350 hams and 350 spams but it has only 650 tokens.
>
> When I use spamassassin -t command to test my mail, Bayes was working
> properly. It give a spam score as i desire. When I try to send mails via
> outlook express, there are no score form Bayes.
>
> Why it don't produce any score?
> Is it because I've go too low amout of token?

Yes.

I'm not sure how you got so few tokens from 700 emails, but SA requires a decent
number of tokens (2,000?) before it starts scanning.

I'd expect if you trained 700 messages you'd have at least 3,000 tokens, and
probably much more than that. I think you might have broken tokenize_line.

Try piping a message into spamassassin with debug output and you'll see some
information about why bayes is inactive.

spamassassin -D <sample-nonspam.txt