John Schneider wrote:
> First of all - I double-posted this Q to the list by mistake and I
> apologize.
>
> Secondly, I installed this version of SpamAssassin from the FreeBSD port of
> 3.03. I built the port again and checked the Conf.pm file inside the port
> folder against the installed Conf.pm file and there are no differences.

Yes, the Conf.pm looks correct. But that's not what you should be looking at.
It's not even the right file.

As per Theo's suggestion, look for a report_safe statement in your local.cf or
user_prefs (or any other config file).

You probably have a line like:
        report_safe

When it needs to be:
        report_safe 1

Or something similar. Report_safe *MUST* be followed by a parameter, and if it's
not, you'll generate the error you're reporting.