Ingo Reinhart wrote:
Hello!

I am a little confused with the bayes. I have set bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam = 6.

Why is the following mail not autolearn as spam? No user.prefs or else is set.

May 19 10:25:16 mail spamd[6531]: result: Y 14 - BIZ_TLD,DATE_IN_PAST_06_12,FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,LOCAL_OBFU_DUNG_BIZ,LOCAL_OBFU_DUNG_GAMES,LOCAL_OBFU_DUNG_SOFTWARE,TDE_FM_BU_EXCUSE,TDE_RO_BV_GRATIS,TDE_WS_BV_GARANTIEN,TDE_WS_BV_KEINRISIKO,TDE_WS_BV_PREIS1,TDE_WS_BV_RABATT,TDE_WS_BV_SPARPREIS,TDE_WS_BV_WORD_ALLES,TDE_WS_BV_WORD_GARANTIE,TDE_WS_BV_WORD_JETZT scantime=2.1,size=6817,mid=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,autolearn=no

because there are a lot more things involved with autolearning than simply the score of the message. a certain number of points of body points as well as header points are needed. There are actually a bunch of other criteria as well, but i think this is why it did not autolearn. check the sa docs..all of the tests are in there somewhere.

-Jim