In an older episode (Friday 20 May 2005 18:07), Jake Colman wrote:

> When my server is up, all email is processed by my SA.  If my server is
down,
> my email is held for me at the backup MX.  When my server comes back, the
> backup MX sends me all my email.  It appears to me that when my email is
> delivered in that scenario that it bypassed my SA.

I think it would be helpful to compare the headers of scanned mails and
unscanned mails line by line to understand the difference. Also, have
procmail add some "X-Been-There `hostname`" header to be sure you see if the
mail has passed through procmail and use "VERBOSE=yes" in procmail, and
re-activate the LOGFILE=* line and read the procmail log to see what happens
there.

regards,

wolfgang