>Jeff Chan wrote:
>
>> Pardon the dramatic title, but hopefully it got your attention.
>>
>> This guy's domain got listed by Outblaze, we removed it, and as
>> thanks this guy paints us as irresponsible.  Please help us
>> straighten him out, gently:
>>
>> http://blog.holtz.com/index.php/weblog/comments/blacklisting_blogs/
>>
>> I gave it my shot.
>>
>> Jeff C.
>> --
>> Don't harm innocent bystanders.
>
>The way I read his response is that he stands against
>SPAM and in favor of anti SPAM measures ...
>
>*provided* he is not inconvenienced.

        I guess its a good thing he didn't try my servers - Seems we have
another user of midphase. com (i.e. his FORIMMEDIATERELEASE. BIZ domain),
and since midphase seems to condone spamming - he would never had made it
through my servers anyway.

        Also, while he is unlikely a "criminal" spammer, his "newletters",
if uninvited, contain lots of questionable commercial hype.  SURBL or not,
my machines won't accept his email newletter.

        Seems consistant - if you use midphase, you just don't "get it".
If he doesn't understand that he doesn't even "own" the domain, he probably
can't understand any explaination either.

        Paul Shupak
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. For anyone who cares, www.openrbl.org is back up as of a few hours ago.