At 08:07 AM 5/31/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
where can i get an good decription for the common
SA Filters like "SARE_SUB_SION_OB1" ??

Well, that's not a common SA filter, it's a SARE add-on rule.

In general that should be in one of the SARE gensubj*.cf rulesets, but I can't find it.

try:

grep SARE_SUB_SION_OB1 /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf

and see if the describe line for the rule tells you anything useful. I'm guessing it's looking for a subject line containing a obfuscated spelling of the Scion brand of cars. My guess is that one had lots of FP's and was removed.