Hello jdow,

Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 2:56:20 AM, you wrote:

j> Seems to be the 99_OBFU_drugs.cf file.
j> {^_^}

Where did you find those?  I don't have them in my SARE collection.
My guess is they haven't been looked at or updated since 2.something

Bob Menschel

j> ----- Original Message -----
j> From: "jdow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
j> To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
j> Sent: 2005 May, 31, Tuesday 02:45
j> Subject: Re: problem with split line URL's

>> Oops - spamassassin --lint barfed all over these new rules. Most of
>> their names were over the character count limit.
>> {^_^}

Best regards,
 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]