From: "Chris Santerre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jeff
> would rather not risk the FPs by doing it. I can see his point. But I
agree
> with Loren that we have IPs that are pure spam.

One tiny quibble. For each machine blocked there is perhaps one whole
internal site that is blocked as well. But it means that site is
throwing spam out to the universe and the company doing it or the
individual doing it should stop the practice or take back ownership
of their machine. THEY might consider themselves "innocent victims."
But it's the only way if they have one bad egg in their company or
an infected computer. Either way they really have no solid claim
on any innocence they may profess.

{^_^}