Chris Thielen wrote:

Thomas Cameron wrote:

Hey all -

I am brand new to RDJ.  I just set up my script and I am getting the "no
index" errors below.  Is this normal?

Nope, it's not normal. You are missing some configuration entries for those rulesets. Those are not included in the stock RDJ config file so you have to tell RDJ what and where they are. There are links on the www.rulesemporium.com web site that explain how to add the configuration entries, however I am noticing that they are all missing (404) at the moment!

I'll see if we can track down the relavent information.

The RDJ snippet files should be restored to the web site within the hour.

Chris Thielen