Hi,

I just downgraded from a svn version to 3.0.4
I've noticed SA only utilized spamhaus for uridnsbl's.
I check my /usr/share/spamassassin/25_uribl.cf it has all the surbl.org
zones listed + I enabled multi.uribl.com in local.cf.

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL is turn on in init.pre.
Here's the relevant section of spamassassin -D:

debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebaystatic.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebaystatic.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebay.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebay.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebay.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebay.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: found domain ebaystatic.com in skip list
debug: URIDNSBL: domains to query: 212.203.31.2

debug: plugin: Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL=HASH(0x84f7de0) implements
'check_tick'
debug: URIDNSBL: query for 212.203.31.2 took 0 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:2.31.203.212)
debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 1 started: 0
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active:  at Tue Jun  7 16:42:30 2005

And that's it, no surbl.org or uribl.com lookups.
At the time of writing this email, the ip was listed in multi.uribl.com.

Is anyone else seeing this too, or is it just me ?

Niek Baakman