Steven Dickenson said:
> Vadym Chepkov wrote:
>> I have read ResendingMailWithHeaders document and I couldn't find is there a
>> plug-in available for
>> Outlook so you can provide a feedback to Bayes just by pressing 'Spam' or
>> 'Ham'
>> buttons? Thank
>> you.
>
> Nothing I've found yet.
>
> This page comes close:
> http://www.peculiarities.com/code/outlook.html
>
> It has code to "report" spam or ham or an Outlook public folder.  When
> used in conjunction with Exchange, you can run sa-learn on the public
> folder through IMAP.  Problem is the code is basically a VBA macro.  To
> make it really useful, someone would need to turn it into an Outlook
> add-in that creates commandbar icons and probably right-click menu options.
>
> Anyway care to take this task on?
>
> - S

I've got something like that in the works.  :)

Hopefully I can get a beta release put out soon, management has OK'ed us to
release
it as GPL software, so I need to do a little documentation and get my dev to
clean
up a few errors and build a vanilla .msi for those that don't have MS
development
tools to compile the code.

The bad part is that it requires a MAPI connection to Exchange public folders,
so it
won't help out folks like Vadym who are using Outlook in POP or IMAP mode.

--matt