You're right.  I am running it as a daemon, and it seems SuSE 9 ships with a /etc/sysconfig/spamd file that includes (for some godawful reason) the -L option.   I have just removed that and it seems to be using network tests now.  Yes!!

Thanks again...

JON

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:51:33PM -0400, Jonathan Lutz wrote:
> However, when I run: spamassassin -D -t < spamfile on it, it shows a
> whole bunch more such as DCC_CHECK and a bunch of URIBL tags as it
> should.  Network checks are seemingly only working on a "local" level.

> Any reason why this might be?

You haven't mentioned any specifics about how you're calling SA, but
perhaps you're running with -L?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Leela: "It's amazing that your people can fall in love so fast."