MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:
on 6/13/05 6:07 AM, Bart Verwilst at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi

Try MailGraph :) That's what I'm using for my servers..
Google for mailgraph, first hit :)

See ya

Looks good, but I think I passed it over because I am not using postfix. I
am using Communigate Pro.

However, my spamd writes to it's own log so maybe it will still work.

Only one way to find out ;-)

you could also try gnu plot... i was also looking for a 'drop in' graphing program and found GNUplot was exactly what i wanted...

i use sa-stats.pl to read the log file then simply grep on the day > pipe to a file and plot on the basis of that. v simple, clean and pretty :)
ill show u the script if u want.. its only 10 or so lines long :)
easy

Ronan