Bret Miller wrote:
>>Take a look.  I think this is the highest I've seen in a
>>while. Fraud is a terrible thing.
>

> Then when you realize that 214 points are due to SARE forged ebay rules,
> it's not quite as impressive.

Agreed. The SARE forged rules intentionally have absurdly high scores to
counteract whitelists. Basically they immediately add 100 points to what they
feel the rule score should be.

The Two forged rules account for 214 points of that 258 point score.

Thus, if those rules weren't +100 for whitelist counteracting purposes, the
message would have only scored 58. Which is high, but not that high for a system
with lots of SARE rules.

(Adding SARE spam rules will bias your spam scores to be much higher than a
default install. It will also slightly increase your chance of FP, which is
acceptable to many people.)