I have a particular address whitelisted via "spamassassin [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

It works for a while, but then comes back reported as spam after a week or two.

I recieve mail from this user, tagged with AWL, as well as BAYES40. However there are a couple of spammy rules fired that seem to overwhelm the negative scores from AWL and BAYES40.

I thought AWL assigns a score of -100; or will "blacklist" entries continue to build up until the whitelist score is negated?

I thought I understood whitelisting until this situation arose...

RO