Further to my last post regarding the Mysql Backend to multiple Spamd servers. How much difference would there be if I ran the (in this case ) 2 servers on a round robin basis from exim. So over time they would both recieve a fair enough diverse amount of mail to make them practically identical in terms of accuracy for our domain... I dont really need both of them atm as one machine only ever hits .75~.8 load constanly at full throughput. Would the MySql option be a better future proof method as i coud just tag servers onto the 'cluster'.

ronan