I installed on CentOS which I have never done before. Everything is okay
except for one thing. I get

[28414] warn: config: warning: description exists for non-existent rule
HASHCASH_HIGH

+ 7 ever HASHCASH rule warnings in --lint

all the other output is exactly like on my other non-CentOS systems.

Hashcash is disabled and there's no such rule in /etc/mail/spamassassin.
grep in /usr/share/spamassassin shows the following output which seems to
be quite ok:

25_hashcash.cf:header HASHCASH_HIGH
eval:check_hashcash_value('26', '9999')
25_hashcash.cf:tflags HASHCASH_HIGH          nice userconf
25_hashcash.cf:describe HASHCASH_HIGH        Contains valid Hashcash token
(>25 bits)
30_text_de.cf:lang de describe HASHCASH_HIGH Enthält korrekte
Hashcash-Kennzeichnung (> 25 bits)
50_scores.cf:score HASHCASH_HIGH -5.000

Where's that warning coming from?

Kai