On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 06:05:10AM +0200, Jim Knuth wrote:
> sorry, but that`s not all. lint has 187 issues detected. Which is
> (see attachment warning.txt)

The warnings are all covered by my previous message.  The description over 50
chars warning is known and apparently unavoidable for German.  The
non-existent rules should definitely not be in there.

> ok. Yes I use the locale for Germany. Can I delete the
> language files? You know, I use SA with amavis and the notify
> comes from there (not really). ;-)

These warnings are, well, just warnings.  They do not cause you problems with
running SpamAssassin.  If you wish, you could change the locale for
SpamAssassin to something other than German, but I would just suggest not
worrying about this.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
   Robot priest: And so we commend Vladimir's remains to the earth: