> but after few days, the
> efficency of SpamAssassin degrades from >90% of spam correctly
> identified to a 60%... I tried to learn it again with new, not

You must have something really wrong here.  SA does degrade with time, but
it is over months, not days, and it is only around 10% degredation.

You don't say what kind of learning you are doing, Bayes or Awl.  I will
assume it is probably Bayes, but maybe you are doing both.

You also don't show an example spam that didn't get marked, so we don't know
what rules it hit.  So all we can really do is make guesses rather than
telling you what the real problem is.

I'm hesitant to guess at what the problem is, so you should probably show an
excerpt of a spam that failed to be marked, including the rules that hit on
it.

        Loren