Does anyone have an old copy of milter-spamc ( the 0.25 or higher "free" versions" ) lying about they could email as a zipped attachment along with its associated files?

I was looking to "try it out" w/ spamassassin, but the latest version from snertsoft must be licensed and costs $$$. I would like to get a feel and some idea of its use "before" dishing out hard cash. I have already checked, and a time limited "eval" or "demo" version is not available, so I thought one of the later betas might suffice.

I am trying it out on RedHat 6.2 (old as dirt, but it is sufficient for my tests).