Hey everybody!

I am using Spamassassin with Bayes with Postfix via procmail. I use the sa-learn script nightly on a folder where my users put their spam, when cron sends me the email telling me the results it does say X messages examined X messages learned from. But when an email IS labeled spam by spamassassin I have never noticed anything about the rules that flagged it as being spam saying anything about a Bayes rule being used. Is there anyway that I can test to see if Bayes is working? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Charles Read
http://www.charlesread.com
404-993-9992