On Tuesday 28 June 2005 11:38, liyas_m m typed:
> Hi,
> I have installed the lastest version of SpamAssassin.
> But it doest seem to stop the spam email that coming in to my
> server..please help
> How do i check whether my configuration is correct.

You may have misconceptions about how SpamAssassin works.

SA is merely a filter (though a very good one).  It looks at each e-mail you
give it, analyses the content, and then tags the e-mail to indicate how
spammy it looks.  The way you call SA then acts (optionally) on this set of
tags to determine what to do with it.

I.e., if you use amavisd-new to scan mail with SA, the mail gets scanned and
tagged, and amavisd-new delivers the mail according to how it is configured -
mail above 5 points just change the subject, mail above 10 points quarantine
to disk (as an example).

Details on how you're using SA will help us help you.