Well this works out. I started putting something together after Theo's response. I already have it working and skipping the checks based on ALL_TRUSTED but did not add any debug code. Since it looks like this is something that you want in SA I'll add debug code and put a patch together. I was thinking of putting an option in local.cf that would skip checks as follows.

Skip DNS tests (Default option = 0)
 ->Skip Razor, Pyzor and DCC checks and the above tests (option = 1)
    ->Skip all checks (option = 2)

How does that look?  Also what would the option be called?

-Kenneth