> From: Kai Schaetzl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Andrew Ott wrote on Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:37:42 -0600:
>
> > Also is there any way to see the count of spam and ham
> messages that
> > are in the bayes database, I can't seem to find any info on
> that.  I
> > want to make sure there are a lot in there before I turn
> the bayes rules on.
>
> sa-learn --dump magic

I checked magic, performed learn with each of ham/spam,
saw positive sign that 'M of N messages were learned' and
yet on viewing magic subsequently the numbers for both
nspam and nham had not changed.

Is this expected behavior?  What should I do different.

I did 'sync' and yet the magic values still remained unchanged.

--
Herb