On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 03:56:50PM -0700, Loren Wilton wrote:
> Another possibility is they are hitting TWO whitelist rules and
> getting -200, and then getting 50..60 points added back to the score from
> other rule hits.

That's not really possible.  In 3.0, there's only a single -100 whitelist
rule.  It'll only ever hit once.

I'm voting for AWL, probably with a static whitelist as well.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Oh, I love your magazine.  My favorite section is `How to Increase

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington