--- Begin Message ---
From: "Aecio F. Neto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have been trying to post to this list using my original subscriber
> email address.
> Unfortunately, It has been not possible up to now.
>
> I am using a personal and secondary address to workaround a dumb rule,
> assuming that all hosts under a dynamic IP is a source of spam.
> My office server IP is NOT dynamic, but is part of a Brazillian ADSL
range.

> Sorry bothering you all with such matter but I wasn't able to quickly
> locate an admin address and I HOPE this message get attention from
> someone able to workaround my issue.
>
> Regards.

The only good solution is to use your ISP's email facility for forwarding
email. If you post directly from a dialup address you will find a whole
host of sites that block your emails. Postings from dialup DSL addresses
are almost always spam. The exceptions are so few that blocking dialup
addresses or dynamically assigned addresses is catching on throughout
the Internet.

{o.o}

--- End Message ---