*snip*

Well yes and no. SARE does have disclaimer rules. SARE trys to pick out
underlying key phrases that are NOT likely to change over time. This is very
tough. If you are using the SARE rulesets and these are still getting by,
then we may need to update the rules a little.

I'll keep an eye out for spams that miss the ruleset.

--Chris