Hello dennis,

Friday, July 15, 2005, 10:08:56 PM, you wrote:

dsc> On Jul 15, 2005, at 3:19 PM, Loren Wilton wrote:
dsc> If that username starts with six digits, it hits that rule, as shown
dsc> in Loren's example.

dsc> Ah, here is the From header:
dsc> From: 360° Skin Care <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
dsc> Not 6 digits, but maybe the degree symbol is contributing. I'll advise not
dsc> to start the username with 360°.

dsc> No, you misunderstood again.  The part the rule is hitting on is the "XXXX"
dsc> in the above example line.  Since the rule hit, I'm assuming this wan't
dsc> really "XXXX" in the original mail, but more like "100000001monkeys" or the
dsc> like.

dsc> Nope. It's a four letter name, like FRED. It didn't seem to
dsc> be relevant to include the real full email address. Please let me
dsc> know if you need it.

dsc> This is also why I asked if you were referring to the
dsc> Message-Id header since that is the only address that starts with
dsc> six digits.

dsc> I'm not sure what I keep misunderstanding. Can you elaborate?

Nope.  From these discussions, your email is hitting a rule that
supposedly it should not hit. The code for the rule is very clear
about what and where it should be hitting, and you claim it isn't
there.

The only way we can resolve this is if you send a full, untarnished,
complete and unedited, email which demonstrates this problem, with all
headers, as an attachment, to someone who can do the full diagnostics
on it to figure out what's happening.

I'm willing to be that someone if you want.

Bob Menschel