Chris Barnes wrote:
This is really the key - from a SA standpoint, the best you can do is mark the message as spam and let the MUA (Outlook) deal with putting things into the proper folders on the user's machine (in the .pst file).

I don't know OL well enough, but I suspect that there is likely a registry hack you can do or a rule you can create that the users can import that will look at the headers and put the message into the proper folders.

No need for registry hacks, depending on how you flag the message. both Outlook and Outlook Express will filter on words in the subject, so a subject tag will work easily (Tools->Message Rules). I'm not familiar enough to know whether you can filter on an arbitrary header, though.

--
Kelson Vibber