I have messages that give this error from sa-learn. SA is 3.0.4. Perl is 5.8.7. HTML-Parser is 3.45

Parsing of undecoded UTF-8 will give garbage when decoding entities at /opt/csw/share/perl/csw/Mail/SpamAssassin/HTML.pm line 182.

Attached is an example, which is ham. The HTML::Parser man page says something about passing utf8 to p->parse, or some such, but I do not understand what this means. Is there a patch to SA to fix this?

If it matters, here is my locale settings. I tried with LC_ALL=C and that did not help.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]# locale
LANG=
LC_CTYPE="C"
LC_NUMERIC="C"