Jeffrey N. Miller said:
> I'm experiencing problems with the imap-sa-learn.pl script but it may be more
> because my Exchange server.  I've started the IMAP virtual server but clients
> can't
> recognize it as an IMAP server?  What am I missing?  I've never configured an
> IMAP
> server and there is not much documentation on it except start the service.

Hi Jeff,

Here is one item to check:

Go to Exchange System Manager, navigate down to the server you want to
access the PFs from, go into the protocols, into the IMAP4 and right-click your
IMAP
virt. server and click properties, there should be a checkbox for something like
"Show all public folders".  If its unchecked, check it and try again, however
this
may require a restart of some/all of the Exchange services.

--matt