Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
Hi!

http://adserver.adtech.de/?adlink|2.0|340|436977|1|16|AdId=323398;BnId=1;link=target.com
(where 'target.com' is the spammer site).
Anybody know anything about this?

I mailed their abuse dept but it seems they dont care. They are abuse by spammers by running a open redirector.

This is going on a short week now and sinc then we have spotted a gazillion of them.

Its the same guys that also abused the zdnet.com, internet.com and nate.com redirs (remember those?)

I throw them out:

uri PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1 /^http:\/\/adserver\.adtech\.de\//
score PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1  8.0
describe PROLO_REDIR_ADTECH_CHECK1 PROLO_REDIR-ADTECH CHECK, Body

Note that the adforce.adtech.de also works (it's the A record for the adserver CNAME).

SA 3.1 users can use the following redirector pattern (all on one line) to determine the target domain:

redirector_pattern /^http:\/\/(?:.*\.)?adtech\.de\/.*(?:;|\|)link=(.*?)(?:;|$)/i

Daryl