Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>
>>Magnus Holmgren wrote on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:06:20 +0200:
>>

>>>In other words, is there a way to bypass the 3 points minimum for header
>>>and body? (Why isn't that limit configurable, by the way?)
>>

>>It's trying to prevent you from accidently poisoning your Bayes db.
>>
>>Kai
>>

> That explains the limit but not its non-configurability, IMHO. Hey, why
> can't I shoot myself in my foot if I really want to! There is always a
> possibility to re-learn (provided you save the learnt-from messages).

It is reconfigurable.. It's just harder than most SA options as you have to hack
the source code to change it. :)

IMO, that's a good level of hurdle to jump over if you really insist on shooting
yourself in the foot by changing a setting that shouldn't be changed. It shows a
certain level of determination and effort, and that hopefully reflects some
prior thought.

DISCLAIMER: I *really* think it's a bad idea to adjust this. But if you insist,
it is possible.

Disclaimer aside, I will give you a hint: The setting is in PerMsgStatus.pm, but
I'll leave finding it as an exercise of determination.

I want there to still be some difficulty to intimidate you from changing this
without some consideration. (it shouldn't be hard to find the setting knowing
what file it's in, so this isn't much of a hurdle)