We finally solved the problem.

On 05/23/05 17:09, Wolfgang Zeikat wrote:
We are trying to use a public folder on an Exchange 2003 server to store spam for sa-learn. When a user copies a mail into that folder with outlook, plain text mails get converted to text and HTML. Copied with mozilla mail via IMAP, the mails stay unchanged. What are the necessary steps to prevent that reformatting via MAPI/outlook also?

Our Exchange 2003 with SP1 needed a registry key being created, as described on
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817809

Seemingly, the problem only occurs on Exchange 2003 if you have SP1 for exchange installed. If you run into the problem, i bet you will be happy to find that solution ;)

regards,

wolfgang