> On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 12:27 -0400, Greg Allen wrote:
>> They are also using non-Geocities addresses now. Most of the IPs they
>> use seem to been from China, so you could RBL china at the front end,
>> if you are allowed to block China that is... (my users won't let me
>> block China...uggh)
>>

>> ---------------example------
>> http://enlighteningvaluezone.com?djBK=nNSn7m
>> ---------------end example---------------
>>

> I wrote a SpamAssassin plugin that enables scoring of URIs based on
> country using IP::Country::Fast. It's kind of a companion to
> RelayCountry.pm. I meant to make it public but never got round to
> tidying up the code. Would people be interested in my posting it?
>
> It allows rules such as:
> uricountry      URICOUNTRY_CN   CN
> header          URICOUNTRY_CN   eval:check_uricountry('URICOUNTRY_CN')
> describe        URICOUNTRY_CN   Contains a URI hosted in China
> tflags          URICOUNTRY_CN   net
> score URICOUNTRY_CN 2.0
>
> Derek

Oh yes, that type code would be very nice to have indeed for people like
me who can't outright RBL them. Do you also have code for Korea even? But
dare I ask too much. :-) I could give it a score of 4 or so... and up it
even more when spammer simpletons start thinking they are on to the latest
greatest China spam idea. :-)