I went with the RBL method. More than 1 way to skin a spammer. :-)

Anyways, they put themselves into my bayes with the extra points of the
china RBL. Life is good... Now I can back down on the China points some
since my bayes will more likely catch this garbage.

Content preview:  myrtis

  http://uk.geocities.com/Guillermo_Ratermann/?NKN7j=This_is_your_way_to_red
  ce_the_outflow_on_tiptop_reemedies. bye :-) [...]

 pts rule name              description
--
 1.3 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12   Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
 5.0 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%