>Is it possible to selectively disable bayes autolearning?
>
>For example, I would like auto learning disabled for mail sent to
>this mailing list since all this spam discussion and forwarded spam
>snippets would probably pollute the bayses database (which probably
>thinks very highly of geocities by now ;-)
>
>I guess I could feed this mailing lists messages back into sa-learn --
>forget, but I'd like something automatic.
>
>--
>Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
>Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
>The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
>Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html

        bayes_ignore_to users@spamassassin.apache.org
        bayes_ignore_from wdprs.internic.net

        are two examples (the documentation is there, but nearly
impossible to find - I think Theo or another team member pointed
out one of them a couple of months ago).  Without them, BAYES
autolearning can be a nightmare to people who actually discuss
spam (I have a *lot* more than those two).  BTW. both accept the
same format, either domain, host or account with limited wildcarding.

        Paul Shupak
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]