Joe Borg wrote:
> When spam messages and not detected, my users typically forward this
> spam as an rfc822 attachment to a special account
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I was then thinking of bouncing the actual
> attachment (spam) to another specific account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]),

Any reason you don't just extract the attachment and learn it?

(Or extract the attachment and stuff it into a mail folder for manual
sorting and later manual learning or periodic automated learning.)

That would avoid the (potential) mistakes, hassles, and screwups that go
along with resending a spam (and therefore replacing "correct" headers,
or adding misleading or useless headers).

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!