Simon Oosthoek a écrit :

I tried this, but nothing changed, certainly not the tests with scores as I'd like to have. I'm starting to think your suggestion #3 is maybe the culprit, I'll see if I can ask the question on the amavis list...

amavisd regenerates SA headers. you need to "patch" amavisd.
In amavisd (/usr/*/sbin/amavisd), look for X-Spam-Score and uncomment the corresponding statement. (you may want to do the same with the checker version header to enable SA version header).
Restart amavisd. you should then get headers like this: