You can access all the available versions from the distribution page. A link to the distribution page can be found in the search results or in the header of the module page and will look like: http://search.cpan.org/~felicity/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.4/

jdow wrote:
How does one search there for a specific version? Just for grins and
giggles I tried to search for "Mail::SpamAssassin-3.10" and received
8140 results listings. It should either return the RC1 or it should
return nothing. Ah well. It's another Bugzilla search.

Nor do I think 2.64 will run with 5.005. I do not know what version,
if any, will. Nor can I live with myself if I help someone setup a
version that old. "Do nothing destructive" (except to spammers.)

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Johnston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As stated at the bottom of the downloads page on spamassassin.org, "Older, Perl-licensed versions can be found via CPAN".

http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/J/JM/JMASON/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.64.tar.gz