If this header line was faked, it would be inappropriate to run DNSBL's on it.

If it was not faked, the receiving MTA at nifty.com is not RFC conformant.  To
me it doesn't look faked; see the header excerpt below.  Most likely it's just
a case of a misconfigured MTA.

Now, whether or not SA should parse malformed Received lines is another
question...

Pierre