Greg Allen a écrit :

Their china, Russia and Korea RBLs are still working for me. I can't tell
you if they work 100% or not but they are on every single Geocities spam,
and I see them on other spams as well... so, I don't know about timeouts on
the RBLs, whether that is truth or fiction. Yes, their website is up and
down.
It doesn't work from here, and apparently not from other places (see recent Ilan's post).
Anyway, it hasn't been updated since March 30, so I'll just pass my way...

I, "a citizen of the old europe", find it hard to understand why the "new world" guys think it's just natural to block this or that country. They so easily forget that most spam comes from the US, and that almost all spam advertizes US companies. I don't like talking about this, but this comes back and then all the time. and no, it's not about being politically correct as jdow said lately. It's about respect. there are probably chinese, russian, korean and romanian guys in the list, and I don't finf it fun for them to see their countries listed so hastily and without the necessary "arguments". I forgot who said: They came after communists, and I did nothing, because I wasn't communist
   They came after gay people, and I did nothing, cos' I wasn't gay
   They then came after the jews, and I did nothing cos' I wasn't jew
   today they came after me, and I knew no one would do anything
or if you prefer: Those who sacrify freedom for safety deserve nor freedom nor safety.

In the present situation, I find it saner, safer, less expensive, simpler, ... to just block the whole geocities.com (in email URIs I mean).